Wednesday 24 March 2010

Bridal Buyers Awards 2010






So I entered this little competition, turns out I got through and was nominated for the Student Bridal Designer of the Year Award. Out of 299 entrants, 14 got through and I ended up in the final 6 favourites. I wasn't successful at winning, however to get as far as i did is a great achievement and i am thrilled to bits to have it on my CV.

Rumour has it that a tv programme may be made a tad like project catwalk but shown on wedding tv, involving the top 6. No promises made but it would be awesome!

I'd like to give a big thank you to Ian Stewart, a great Bridal designer who sponsored all the fabrics, Andy MacDonald and Anna MacDonald, for being amazing people to have on our table at the awards and have been kind enough to invite me down for some work experience with another designer, Kim West.

No comments:

Post a Comment